A qualified rental agency can help make your rental property a profitable investment rather than a drain on your time, finances, and peace of mind. We do the work of interviewing and running background checks on prospective tenants, and present our findings to you so that you can make the final decision on whether or not someone will be a good fit for our property.
Doing the hard work, so you won’t have to
As a rental agency, we put in the hours to make sure everything is in place, so that you won’t have to. Exactly what services does a rental agency provide? Every firm is different and you may find a few of these will change if you speak with another firm, but agencies will generally provide most or all of the following while helping you rent your property:
- Listing your property on our Website, showing a description of your property along with exterior and interior photographs.
- Showing your property to prospective clients.
- Background checks of prospective tenants, including their:
- Rental history
- Credit checks
- History of employment
- Presenting the results of the background check for your review and decision.
- Drawing up of a lease agreement, meeting the specifications and conditions that you state.
Once your property is rented, should the tenants ever run late with their payments or present other problems that need to be addressed, a rental agency will often address the issues for you, handling all the contacts and paperwork, right through to seeking an eviction if it is required. The owner would of course need to cover any court costs but the agency should take care of everything else.
At Oakford, we go the extra mile with an extensive range of services. Need a rental agency that will ensure you get the most value possible from your rental property? We’d love to hear from you!